Shell is a user command interpreter. A Shell script contains a sequence of commands for a UNIX-based Operating System. It typically performs operations like; file manipulation, program execution and printing text. Shell is an environment that enables us to run commands, programs and shell scripts.
- Program to convert between standard and expanded form (Mathematics-High Section)
- A program takes a string and replaces word as an input and prints the replace string (String Manipulation-Advanced Section)
- A program takes a word as an input and prints count of vowels (String Manipulation-High Section)
- A function which takes a second as an input and converts it into minutes (Date Manipulation-Medium Section)
- A function which reads the tab delimited file and prints it to the screen (File Manipulation-Advanced Section)
And many more....
- Over 80+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE
- Over 90+ questions