Ruby is best known as a general-purpose scripting language for web applications. However, the general-purpose nature of Ruby makes it suitable for a wide array of fields, including standard libraries, servers and other system utilities.
In this course, you will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- Program which supports unit of measurement conversions (Mathematics-Medium Section)
- Program takes two fraction input and prints LCD (Mathematics-Advanced Section)
- A program takes a word and string as an input and looks for a regex match (String Manipulation-Advanced Section)
- A function which takes a two dates, prints the number of minutes between (Date Manipulation-High Section)
- A function which reads the .jpg file and prints it to the screen (File Manipulation-Advanced Section)
And many more....
- Over 100+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE
- Over 90+ questions