R is a language used for statistical analysis, graphical representation and reporting. It was designed as a statistical platform for data cleaning, analysis and representation.
In this course, you will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- Take a numeric input and print all the prime numbers less than provided
- Take a numeric input and print all composite numbers less than the input
- Take a numeric input for any given number and print place value of number
And many more....
- Over 90+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE
- Over 100+ questions