Python is an object-oriented, high-level programming language used to develop desktop applications, websites and web applications. Python’s simple, easy-to-learn syntax reduces the cost of program maintenance. It allows you to focus on core functionality of the application by taking care of common programming tasks.
In this course, your will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- A function which takes a two dates as an input and prints the number of days between (Date manipulation-High Section)
- A program takes a string as an input and prints all the adverbs (String Manipulation-Advanced Section)
- Program takes two numeric inputs and prints LCM (Mathematics Operations-Advanced Section)
- A program takes a numeric input, and prints its factorial (Mathematics Operations-High Section)
- A function which reads the file path, formats and prints the word count on screen (File Manipulation-Advanced Section)
And many more....
- Over 100+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE
- Over 90 questions