Python is an object-oriented, high-level programming language used to develop desktop applications, websites and web applications. Python’s simple, easy-to-learn syntax reduces the cost of program maintenance. It allows you to focus on core functionality of the application by taking care of common programming tasks. Pygame is a set of Python modules designed for coding games.
In this course, your will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- A program to create tic-tac-toe
- A program to create a 9X9 grid on a window
- A program that creates fractals on window
- A program that persists high score in a file to compare score in a new game
- A program that controls a snake as it moves around the screen
And many more....
- Over 30+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE