PHP is an open source, server-side, scripting language used for the development of web applications. This widely-used language is especially suited for web development.
In this course, you will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- Program takes an array of numeric inputs, sorts the numbers in ascending order (Mathematics -Medium Section)
- Program takes an array of numeric inputs, calculates mean/ median, mode and range (Mathematics-Advanced Section)
- A program takes a string and number of char as an input and prints the substring (String Manipulation-High Section)
- A function which takes a month and year and prints the weekdays of the month (Date manipulation-Advanced Section)
- A function which reads the .csv file and prints it to the screen (File Manipulation-Advanced Section)
And many more....
- Over 100+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE
- Over 50+ questions