Java is one of the most popular programming languages in use, particularly for client-server web applications. It is a high-level programming language that is used to develop programs that run on Windows, Mac and Linux computers or may be integrated into websites. It is a solid core language and a good precursor to learning other programming languages (like C, C#, and C++). A key factor is that it teaches you to think like a programmer. Most Java programs contain classes, which are used to define objects and methods, which are assigned to individual classes.
In this course, you will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- Program takes two ratio inputs and identifies whether they are equivalent or not (Mathematics-High Section)
- Program takes two numeric inputs and prints GCD (Mathematics-Advanced Section)
- A program takes a string as an input and prints the unique characters and count (String Manipulation-Advanced Section)
- A function which takes a date as an input and prints the current week of the year (Date Manipulation-Advanced Section)
- A function which reads the file path, a new directory name and creates a directory (File Manipulation-Advanced Section)
And many more....
- Over 100+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE
- Over 90+ questions