The C programming language is a popular and widely used computer programming language for writing computer applications. C is essential to learning its extension, the object-oriented C++ language.
In this course, you will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- Number place value- Program takes a numeric input and prints place value of the number (Mathematics-Medium Section)
- A program takes a string as an input and prints first letter capital in string (String Manipulation-High Section)
- A program takes a string as an input and tokenizes the string based on delimiter (String Manipulation-Advanced Section)
- A function which takes a date as an input and prints the current week of the year (Date Manipulation-Advanced Section)
- A function which reads the input from user, formats, and writes it to the file (File Manipulation-High Section)
And many more....
- Over 90+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE
- Over 90+ questions