Python is an object-oriented, high-level programming language used to develop desktop applications, websites and web applications. Python’s simple, easy-to-learn syntax reduces the cost of program maintenance. It allows you to focus on core functionality of the application by taking care of common programming tasks.
In this course, your will learn a number of exercises. Some of these exercises include:
- Write a Python class to reverse a string word by word
- A module to find Fibonacci Numbers and import the module to another program
- Write a python program to convert integer to Roman numerical
- Write a Python program to construct the following pattern, a nested for loop
- Given length of 3 sides of a triangle, find if the triangle is a right triangle
And many more....
- Over 50+ practice programs
- In browser cloud based IDE