Full Stack Developer
Who is a Full Stack Developer?
A Full Stack developer is a web developer or engineer who works with both the front and back-ends of a website or application – meaning they can tackle projects that involve databases, building user-facing websites or even work with clients during the planning phase of projects.
Who is it ideal for?
- Those aspiring to work for a major tech company
- Analytically minded
- Love for learning
- Attention to detail
- Creative vision
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design overall architecture of the website
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness
- Collaborate with the team for designing
- See through a project from conception to finished product
E-commerce, Mobile Wallets, On-Demand Service Apps
Annual salary for freshers
: $ 57,747
Annual salary at senior level
: $ 175,500