Who is a DevOps Engineer?
A DevOps Engineer works with developers and the IT staff to oversee code releases. DevOps is a software development strategy which bridges the gap between the developers and the IT staff.
Who is it ideal for?
- Developers, testers or admins who have a passion for scripting and coding to improve the planning of test and deployment
- Quick learners
- Problem solvers
- Good at looking at the bigger picture
- Good soft skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Increasing project visibility through traceability
- Improving quality and reducing development cost with collaboration
- Analyzing, designing and evaluating automation scripts & systems
- Ensuring critical resolution of system issues
Security Field, AI/ML, Edge Services, Seamless Security Integration, Platform as a Service (PaaS), Automation for Every Company
Annual salary for freshers
: $ 84,307
Annual salary at senior level
: $ 115,260