Who is a Data Scientist?
Data Scientists analyze, process and model data. They then interpret the results to create actionable plans for companies. Data Scientists are analytical experts who utilize their skills in both technology and social science to find trends and manage data.
Who is it ideal for?
- Someone with industry knowledge and contextual understanding
- Effective communicators
- Good leaders and team members
- Inquisitive and analytical
- With strong business acumen
Roles & Responsibilities
- Combination of computer science, statistics and mathematics
- Make sense of messy, unstructured data
- Stay on top of analytical techniques
- Look for order and patterns in data, as well as spotting trends that can help a business bottom-line
- Solve business-related problems using data-driven techniques
Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Internet, Energy, Automotive, E-commerce, Manufacturing, Banking & Finance, Transport
Annual salary for freshers
: $ 118,370
Annual salary at senior level
: $ 171,755